The best of urban living in The Hague's finest neighbourhood. Opposite of the famous “Grote Kerk” in the middle of town, this beautiful and historical buidling is now home to 14 new luxurious and fully furnished apartments. Housed in a magnificent period building, these carefully designed apartments are fitted with state-of-the-art kitchens and bathrooms and decorated to the highest standard. Modern amenities include of course bike storage, storage for luggage in the basement and elevator.
Communal entrance on the ground floor, luxurious hallway, stairs or elevator to the upper floors. On the first floor you will find a beautiful indoor courtyard with a big reading table.
All apartments, whether they are located on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd floor have their private entrance overlooking this communal indoor courtyard.
All apartments have a beautiful open kitchen with all appliances, lovely living/dining area, bigsize bed. Bathroom with walk-in shower and toilet.
The apartments are divided in 4 different options;
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- 2-bedrooms/1 bathroom,
- 1 bedroom/1 bathroom
- 3 fully equipped studios.
The apartments are available from 7 nights. The longer you stay, the better price you will get.
- All apartments have there own central heating system and thermostat
- Fully equipped kitchens with among other things comb-oven, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespresso coffeemaker etc.
- Communal bicycle storage
- Private storage in basement
- Completely insulated and double glass
- Towels and bed linen included
- Television and internet included
- No pets allowed
- No Smoking
- Master bedroom has aircondition
- Once every 14 days mandatory cleaning for € 60 per month
- Mandatory final cleaning after rental period for € 182
- Minimum rental period 1 week
- Possibility for a parking space for an additional price
- Excluding an advance payment of € 100,- for utilities, tv/internet and servicecosts