The best of urban living in The Hague's finest neighbourhood. Opposite of the famous “Grote Kerk” in the middle of town is now home to 14 new luxurious and fully furnished apartments. Housed in a magnificent period building, these carefully designed apartments are fitted with state-of-the-art kitchens and bathrooms and decorated to the highest standard. Modern amenities include of course bike storage, storage for luggage in the basement, lift and parking possibilities.
The apartments are divided in 4 different options; 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, 2-bedrooms/1 bathroom, 1 bedroom/1 bathroom and 3 fully equipped studios.
Communal entrance, stairs or elevator to 1st floor, private entrance, good sized hallway, w.c. , very good sized living/dining room ( ca. 42m2) with open kitchen with all domestic appliances, sliding doors to a very large terrace at back side ( ca 60 m2).
At the back side 2 good sized bedrooms ( ( ca. 17 and 13 m2) both with en-suite bathroom with shower, sink and towel radiator.
- All apartments have there own central heating system and thermostat
- Fully equipped kitchens with among other things comb-oven, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespresso coffeemaker etc.
- Communal bicycle storage
- Private storage in basement
- Completely insulated and double glass
- Towels and bed linen included
- Television and internet included
- Excluding gas, electricity and water ( can be included as an advance payment)
- No pets allowed
- No Smoking
- Master bedroom has aircondition
- Once every 14 days mandatory cleaning for € 90 per month
- Mandatory final cleaning after rental period for € 220
- Minimum rental period 1 week
- Excluding an advance payment of € 150,- for utilities, tv/internet and servicecosts